A static Converter designed to generate 3 phase output to support the Lifts / Elevators during utility failure. In addition to this, important load like staircase, parking, compound & common lights, security systems, water pump, fire pump etc. can be supported through this innovative product.
Emergency Lift Operating System offers comprehensive solutions to the most critical application & incorporates an array of outstanding user friendly features keeping in mind the day to day needs and long term technical and commercial viabilities.
The charger is a controlled rectifier that provides constant voltage & constant current to charge the battery bank whenever the utility supply is available.
- Rating: 6 KVA to 150 KVA
- DC Voltage: 72vdc/180vdc /240vdc/360vdc
- Charger Type: Controlled rectifier CVCC
- Charging Time: 10hrs for 90% of full battery capacity
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Micro controller based LCD Panel for R, Y, B Output Voltage, current, frequency, and battery capacity percentage, last 5 backup time data storage, with no. of lift operations per backup.
- Fully automation operation
- Low capital cost per KVA
- No extra accessories cost
- Battery power utilized only when the load is applied
- Environment friendly
- Very low operating cost
- Low maintenance cost
- Can be installed in a small foot print area
- Operational cost fix during the battery life span
- No fuel storage license required
- Built-in protection like overload, short circuit, over voltage, regulated voltage & frequency
- Built-in emergency landing facility
- Data logging for back up duration & operation
- Electromechanical switch internal for single lift and external for the multiple lifts
- Static switch optional
- Maximum size of Lift 20 persons/20HP